Tuesday, August 31, 2010

move in day = TOMORROW!

i'm sitting here at ccc. it's weird because usually it takes me a while to get used to new places, but i already feel at home here... it's really awesome. i've only been to two classes so far, but the fact that everything is so easy to find and that the classes are so small is super awesome.

my first ever photography class starts in 53 minutes. i'm excited! i don't feel nervous at all, but who knows, i might once the class starts. i've known for a while now that this is what i want to do with my life, but all i've gone off of so far is the talent that i have. i have a nice camera and i really don't even know how to work it to it's full extent!! so, i'm excited to learn and become better and more professional in the photography world. i feel like this semester will either make or break me. i really don't want to take this class and then realize that photography isn't for me because at this point i have NO idea what else i would do with my life. so yeah... i'm being positive!! i need to get my iphoto fixed because i have NO idea what's wrong with it. maybe it's because i never do the updates that it tells me to do... but maybe it's just stupid, i don't know.

i should be reading right now. i can't believe i'm already slacking! kjnkhjntrjkhd.

i'm not sure what else to write. haha, i feel like i've been talking about the same things over and over again in my blog lately. i read a quote earlier in my art 100 class that i reeeally like, so i'll probably write a blog about it soon. i'm going to try not to just spill on every life detail. i think i might make myself a little journal to write in :)

OH. i can't wait to move in TOMORROW :) to have my own private space again!

No comments:

Post a Comment