Thursday, April 29, 2010

roommates for LIFE :)

i should be sleeping right now, because i only got three hours of sleep today, but for some reason i really don't want to. i still need to do so much today, including packing up my car with whatever will fit and with what i don't need for the next week. it's bittersweet to pack all of my things, because it feels like i'm leaving my home, my little place that's all mine (and my roommate's). the past few days we've been reminiscing about all of our old memories.

WHAT UP HO (smack)!
running around the halls writing "what up ho?!" and "room 349 rocks!!" on everyone's door white boards
"a ferret jumped into my crib, and ate my face. now i'm a ferret advocate."
YOU LITTLE SHIT
the song according to you.
I'M SORRY MAMA. I NEVER MEANT TO HURT YOOUUU. I NEVER MEANT TO MAKE YOU CRY BUT TONIGHT, I'M CLEANING OUT MY CLOSET.
all the pictures we took on photobooth.
watching tough love together.
OH HELL TO THE FUCK NO.
bitch, i want my damn atm card!
how our random posts on each others walls would turn into something nice and really deep :)
DOOOOON'T LOOOOOK.
any videos having to do with glozell.
what the shit?!
LOOK AT THEM KNEES.
king sized... just how i like it ;)
you wanna get but BITCH?
it's been reeeaalll BITCH.
(making fun of people)
"did you change your sheets?!"
jade jade SUN. is twenty ONE.
all of our facebook conversations :)

whrbghbrt. there are so many more! and i can't believe how much i'm going to miss my roommate :)



















she got back while i was writing this and watching our jade sun is 21 video. hahaha. we're listening to back street boys :)
















LOOK AT THEM KNEES!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment