Tuesday, May 4, 2010

should be studying.

my first final is in an hour and three minutes. i've probably studied a total of one hour for it. i feel so bad and guilty, yet i can't seem to force myself to study. i know there's no use now. i should have stayed at the library, instead of leaving right when tj left, just because i love the short car ride back with him to my dorm, getting to talk for just a few minutes. i secretly want to just fill in random answers and take ten minutes to finish because tj told me he would take me out to oregano's, where he works and where i have never been. i'm so excited, because i only have two days and about four hours until i leave flagstaff for good. next time i come here, it will only be to visit... :(

yesterday i talked with my roommate, brianna, and my ra, jade. brianna told her i wasn't coming back, and jade told me i should have talked to her first, and i should have. i completely should have talked to more people who really know what they're talking about. but, i do think that getting a certificate for photography will give me the same opportunities as a four year degree, and will be SO much cheaper. i just hope that i find something else i want to do. maybe if i do i'll come back to nau. everyday my mind seems to change. one day i think that'll happen, the next day i think i'll just stay down there. part of me wants to wait until i age out so i can do drumline and drum corps.


so, i definitely started writing this before my exam, and got sidetracked and left without finishing. haha. i just took my astronomy exam, it wasn't as bad as i thought it would be. we'll see soon i guess. i'm going to lunch with tj soon. i'm pretty excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment