Wednesday, May 19, 2010

beautiful.

Every day is so wonderful
And suddenly, i saw debris
Now and then, I get insecure
From all the pain, I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today

To all your friends, you're delirious
So consumed in all your doom
Trying hard to fill the emptiness
The piece is gone left the puzzle undone
That's the way it is

You are beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring you down
You are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring you down
Don't you bring me down today...

No matter what we do
No matter what they say
When the sun is shining through
Then the clouds won't stay


And everywhere we go
The sun won't always shine
But tomorrow will find a way
All the other times

'cause we are beautiful no matter what they say
Yes, words won't bring us down, oh no
We are beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring us down
Don't you bring me down today

Don't you bring me down today
Don't you bring me down today



so, i guess today is just a day full of lyrics. ha. anyways, i was in the car with andrew and we started listening to this song. i've heard it before, and i've listened to the lyrics and have always thought it was an amazing song, both for the musicality of it and the message.

i try to see the beautiful in everyone. and i don't tell everyone that... but i do. i try to be accepting of everyone, no matter who they are, what they look like, what they do. anything, i try to see the positive in it. and if i don't, i remind myself that i should. and this song is a perfect reminder to me that i should. i'm not going to get a tattoo of this, haha, but i will always be remember that i am beautiful, no matter what they say.

words won't bring me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment