Tuesday, May 4, 2010

niiight.

i have two more days at nau. not even, more like one and a half. and then i'll be home for good. i'm both happy and sad. one person who makes me sad is tj. i've seen him more today than i have most days this entire semester. we got to go out to lunch together at oregano's, where he works, and i ate SO much food. i'm pretty much still full and we ate hours ago.

i took my math final a few hours ago. i didn't even answer two of them. but it's the last time i ever have to take math. hopefully... right now i'm studying (was studying...) for my spanish final that's tomorrow morning at 7:30!!!! NO ME GUSTA. i don't feel completely confident, but i don't feel horrible. i'm ready to get it over with so i can take a nap and start studying for animal behavior so i can be done with that too. AND THEN LEAVE. part of me wants to stay thursday night, just to have another night in my dorm, but another part of me just wants to get out of here.

i know i should study, i don't want to have a bad gpa, i've never had a bad gpa... i guess i'm feeling guilty for spending so much money (my parents spending so much money), on a semester that i completely wasted.

i need to go to bed. i have a final in 6 and 1/2 hours. ewwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment