Wednesday, May 5, 2010

please, please, please let me get what i want.

one more final!! and i'll forever (maybe...) be done with nau. at least for next semester i guess. i think my goal is to someday come back.

my stepmom took me out to lunch today, and right before she dropped me off, she started telling me how i should go to school for something i like, but also something that will make me money. i'm all for making money, but i'm really big on doing what you love. who knows? i could make a TON of money with photography and photography alone. you don't know that, i don't know that, no one knows that. i know they want me to become a doctor... and anyone who knows me really well knows that's absolutely NOT what i want at all. i want to be a photographer, and a well known one. i want photography to take me places, i want to travel the world as a photographer.

i'm listening to she & him, and a song that i've never heard, called, "please, please, please let me get what i want" came on. AH. perfect. please, please, please! let me get what i want. my stepmom was telling me i should go into business or something like that that i DON'T like just so i can get a four year degree and find work somewhere. kreugkjrthnrkjthnkjy. NO. i don't want this. i even looked at mcc's and cgcc's business program. but i don't want to do this. if i decide to like, open my own photography business, then sure, maybe i'll take a few classes. but only if i decide to do that.

also, i feel FAT. haha. it's totally true, but i feel so fat lately. when i get home, i NEED to eat healthy and go to the gym all the time. and get a job. so yeah. ANYWAYS.

i had a final at 7:30 this morning and i'm freaking tired.

i'm realizing that all my blogs are so scattered most of the time. haha. i kind of just write exactly what i'm thinking and when i start thinking about something else i'll write about that. HA. i'm awesome.

oh, and also, i love zooey deschanel's hair. and style. pretty much everything about her is AWESOME.


I WANT. i don't know if my face is the right shape for this hairstyle though...

No comments:

Post a Comment