Monday, July 19, 2010

day twelve-fourteen.

Journal Prompt 12: Journal 12 is all about trends. Whether you consider yourself "trendy" or not, I bet there are a few trends that you find yourself gravitating to. If not, you can create a page of trends that you think are lame too, it's up to you :)



for this one i was actually pretty dumb. these are trends that i follow, but i follow a lot more that i didn't think of until i was done. most of the trends i follow are fall/winter things. like tights and sweaters. I FREAKING LOVE SWEATERS. it disappoints me that i forgot :/ haha oh well.

Journal Prompt 13: Silly insecurities....we all have them unfortunately. If you don't, you are my hero :) Today I want you to document your insecurities, face them, write them down, reflect on them, and get them out of your system. Somewhere on your page I want you to write "BUT..." This will lead in to tomorrow's prompt :) This is definitely not a fun prompt but it's kind of necessary in order to move past them.




Journal Prompt 14: Ok, now that we have all of the yucky insecurities out of our system, I want us to completely focus ONLY on the things that make you the amazing person that you are. What are the qualities that you possess that make you so wonderful? Don't be shy and don't be modest either on this one :)



yep, i got lazy for the last two, so i decided to just write them in my handwriting rather than go all out. it's gets the point across though, so yeah. i'm caught up! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment