Saturday, July 17, 2010

day ten.

Journal Prompt 10: This prompt is all about collections. I am such a collector. I have too many collections but I love them all. I am definitely the type who moves on though to new collection depending on my mood and the seasons in my life. What do you collect? If anything. Do you collect buttons, clothes, shoes, friends, parking tickets, whatever!! Illustrate your collections. This will be fun to look back on someday and see how your collections have grown or have moved on :)




finished another one! this one was pretty easy, except for the whole figuring out what i collect thing. i'm not an avid collector of anything like stamps or... i don't know, whatever people collect. haha. but i have a ton of STUFF. hence why i put "stuff" at the bottom. and i realized i never throw anything away because i'm collecting the memories that go with them, so i collect memories. and i'm photographer and i LOVE pictures, so i collect those too. and i have a quote book with my favorite quotes in it, so i wrote that. i kind of copied my bff danielle with "dreams," but when i saw hers i realized how good that is. i think our dreams are one of the things that make us such good friends. we're both dreamers, always thinking and planning our life and everything we want to do in it. i think she's a bit closer to her dreams than mine, but i still have a ton :)

okay, shower time then on to day eleven! :D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment